The incident has been resolved.
Tempo team has improved the Tempo worklog REST API as well as changed the authorization towards this API. To continue importing Tempo custom fields to eazyBI a new Tempo token needs to be added in eazyBI Source data / Jira / Add-ons page for all eazyBI Jira cloud accounts that are using Tempo import.
To do this, please follow the steps below:
1. Open Source data tab and open Jira import / add-on page in eazyBI. Navigate to Tempo Settings (or do this from Jira by clicking the Gear icon on the Tempo sidebar > User Preferences, select API Integration).
2. Click Get token to generate a token.
3. Click the copy icon to the right of the token to copy the token to the clipboard.
4. Go back to eazyBI and paste the new token.
5. Make sure all necessary worklog attributes and custom fields are selected for import and run import to eazyBI.
Please contact email@example.com
to let us know if there are any questions regarding the steps above.
Jun 18, 21:44 EEST